This ice-cream in a baggie is the perfect summer day treat! Make sure you seal each bag well so your ice-cream doesn't taste salty. Feel free to experiment with adding berries or other flavors too! This recipe will make about 2 cups of ice-cream.
1. Mix the following ingredients well in a 1-quart freezer baggie:
3/4 cup whole milk
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2. After they're mixed, squeeze the air out of the bag and seal it. Make sure it is sealed tightly! Add another little baggie just to be safe!
3. Place the baggie inside a gallon freezer baggie.
4. Fill the gallon bag with ice and at least 1 cup rock salt. Seal the gallon bag closed.
5. Place bag inside another gallon bag. Toss and shake ice cream back and forth for 15-20 minutes.
6. (Optional) Pack in dry ice for 30 minutes.
7. Carefully remove the two gallon baggies and rinse or wipe off the quart baggie to remove any salt.
Enjoy your ice-cream!