This ice-cream in a baggie is the perfect summer day treat! Make sure you seal each bag well so your ice-cream doesn't taste salty. Feel free to experiment with adding berries or other flavors too! This recipe will make about 2 cups of ice-cream.
1. Mix the following ingredients well in a 1-quart freezer baggie:
3/4 cup whole milk
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2. After they're mixed, squeeze the air out of the bag and seal it. Make sure it is sealed tightly!
3. Place the baggie inside a gallon freezer baggie.
4. Fill the gallon bag with ice and at least 1 cup rock salt. Seal the gallon bag closed.
5. Place bag inside another gallon bag. Toss and shake ice cream back and forth for 15-20 minutes.
6. (Optional) Pack in dry ice for 30 minutes.
7. Carefully remove the two gallon baggies and rinse or wipe off the quart baggie to remove any salt.
Enjoy your ice-cream!