What can you do with coloring pages? Try a few of these ideas! Let your preschooler:
- color them with crayons, markers, colored pencils, and different kinds of paints!
- cut out the pictures and use them to make puppets!
- create a story based on one (or more!) of the scenes in the coloring pages!
- practice patterns!
- use the repetitive pictures to make a memory game
- thread the images on yarn to make necklaces!
- glue the pictures on paper strips to make headbands!
The possibilities are endless! We would love to know how you used the fall coloring pages! Send an email to WholeChildCreativeCurriculum@gmail.com telling us what you did. Feel free to include pictures!