Saturday, December 10, 2011


Sharing Saturday: A New Feature: Preschool Printables and Crafts!

A New Feature:  As I've "met" more people through blogging, I have been so excited to see all the wonderful resources available for families and daycares with preschoolers and toddlers.  There is such a wealth of free information and ideas available on the internet!  On my new feature, Sharing Saturday, I will share 3-5 links to fabulous printables or great ideas for people teaching preschoolers.  I don't get anything for sharing these links.  I just think they're wonderful and want to let you know about them!  Check back each weekend--I'll share a new set early every Saturday morning!  If you have something you'd like me to link to, send me a note (WholeChildCreativeCurriculum at gmail dot com) and I'll take a look at it! 

This week, I'm excited to share these great ideas:

Curious George Preschool Pack.  Beth at Living Life Intentionally put together a fun Curious George preschool pack that includes age-appropriate activities to strengthen math, science, pre-reading, and pre-writing skills!  Check it out here!

Astronomy Unit for Preschoolers.  Nicole at Just Like Mary put together an exciting Astronomy Unit--if your little ones are interested in astronomy, this unit is a great place to begin!  Some of the activities and information can easily extend beyond preschool age as well!  Check it out here!

Snowman, Snowman What Do You See.  This free, printable, interactive mini-book from Katie at Playing With Words 365 is fun and strengthens pre-reading skills while providing fabulous educational activities!  Entertaining, language development, fine muscle development, colors, clothes, and creativity--this little book really has it all!  Check it out here!

Mooseltoe.  This easy-to-make activity from Lorie at Reading Confetti can be adapted in so many ways!  It teaches letters, colors, one-to-one matching, and ties in a holiday theme!  Check it out here!


Katie said...

LOVE this new feature! I just shared it on Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for the shout out!!

Trina said...

These are great printables. I have already bookmarked and plan on doing 2 out of the 4 and love the other ideas. Thanks for sharing!