It has only been one week since we moved to our new blog home and we have already had thousands more visitors than I expected! Wow...I cannot tell you how exciting that is to me! Thank you so much for coming by, leaving comments, pinning posts, and sharing them in other ways! I truly hope you find inspiration and ideas from visiting here!
Today, I want to offer you a fun giveaway! You've probably noticed the Oceans Theme for preschoolers for sale here. The PDF file contains over 50 pages of lesson plans, activities, printables, and other ideas for a month of learning about the ocean! The lessons are designed for families who want a short, fun, focused "School Time" with their preschooler. The regular $3.99 is a steal for the PDF with a full 22 lesson plans and printables, but I'm going to give one away to two of you for FREE!
Here's a sneak peak at what's inside! The 22 lessons introduce the letters M, N, and O, circles, and so much more! To enter the giveaway, scroll down to the instructions below!
There are six ways to enter. You can choose any of them--none are mandatory, but all are appreciated! Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you enter--email is ideal. If it's not available in your profile, please leave it in your entry comment. Thanks again for coming by and good luck everyone!
1. Follow me on GFC and leave a comment telling me you did so!
2. Follow me on Facebook and leave a comment here telling me so!
3. Leave a thoughtful comment on my Facebook Page Wall, or reply to one of the posts there, and leave a comment here letting me know you entered this way!
4. Post about this giveaway on Facebook and leave a comment here with the direct link to your FB post.
5. Share this giveaway on another social media site (Twitter, Digg, etc.) and leave a comment with the direct link to your post.
6 Post about this giveaway on your blog. Feel free to use one of the pictures on this post and link it back to this blog. This obviously requires more effort, so you get three entries for it! Leave three comments, and make sure at least one of them includes a link to your post!