Tuesday, February 8, 2022

// // Leave a Comment

{FREE} Valentine Coloring Page for Preschoolers

I'm at an unusual place in my life where all of my preschoolers love coloring! They love drawing on blank paper, they love coloring with me, and they love coloring pages! So I've had a lot of fun designing some different coloring pages, like this (free) Valentine coloring page:

Free Valentine Coloring Page


Just click here to open up a printable copy of these adorable Valentine animals! Let me know which critters your preschoolers love the best--my personal favorites are the Valentine dinosaurs, but my kids really love the Valentine kitties! 





Happy Educating,
Carla


Dinosaur Made Me Sneeze!
This awesome book introduces the rock cycle with dinosaurs, volcanoes, and more!
(hint: You can buy it on Amazon or use the code Dinosaur25 at OakieBees.com!!)



Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!



0 comments: