Tuesday, February 28, 2012

// // 3 comments

{FREE} Printable St. Patrick's Day Preschool Packet

Pin It


Happy Leap Day!!  I'm very excited to share this free printable St. Patrick's Day Preschool Packet with you!  It has eight pages of fun St. Patrick's Day themed learning activities, including counting, tracing, matching, a journal prompt, and more!  And the best part...it's totally free!

You can download it here, or click on the picture.  The link will take you to my Teachers Notebook page, where you can download the file for free.  If you don't have a membership, you will need to sign up for one (also free!).  I'm starting to use Teachers Notebook because it is well organized and more secure than what I was using before.  I haven't got any feedback from my blog followers since I started using them, so I would love to know what you think!  Have you had any trouble downloading from there?  Let me know!

You are free to share the printables, but please keep the copyright note on them.  You can print them as many times as you like, or put them inside sheet protectors and write on them with dry erase markers!  As always, I'd love to know how you use them!

3 comments:

Fun Frugal Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing. I will be featuring this post this week on fun frugal friday.

Carrie said...

What a wonderful packet! Thank you for sharing it at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share again with us this week!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, Char! What an honor!

Thanks, Carrie! I love Sharing Saturday!