Wednesday, March 7, 2012

// // 5 comments

FREE PreK Game: Springtime Bears

Pin It


Spring officially starts in just a couple weeks, and I am so excited to share this free, printable, preschool game with you!  We've already had a lot of fun talking about hibernating animals, what bears eat, and where they would sleep.  This game builds on those ideas and incorporates counting and color skills too!  Plus, the game pieces are Teddy Graham crackers...I haven't met a child yet who doesn't love to play with their Teddy Grahams!

The play is simple:

• Print a game board for each player.
• Put 20 (or any other appropriate number) Teddy Graham bears in the cave.
• Spring is here! It’s time for hibernating bears to wake up! Take turns rolling a die and moving the rolled number of bears out of the cave and to their food
(fish or berries).
• Once all your bears are awake and eating, you win!

So go ahead, check it out!  Download it for free here!  I'd love to know what you think of it and how your kids enjoy it! 


I may share at any of these parties!

5 comments:

Cacheymama said...

Thanks for sharing this game on Thinky Linky Thursday! I am thinking of using it with my class.
Lori @ Cachey Mama’s Classroom

Carrie said...

What a great game!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! Have a wonderful week!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Lori, I'm so glad you can use it!

Zeynep, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks, Carrie!

Katie said...

Carla, I LOVE IT!!! What an awesome game for spring!! Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursday!!

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing your hard work with all of us! =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF! See you again tomorrow,
Beth