Saturday, August 18, 2012

// // 6 comments

Sharing Saturday: Bird Lessons/Activities


It's Sharing Saturday!  I'm so excited to share eleven wonderful resources for a Birds Theme or Unit.  We can't wait to begin our bird unit at the start of this school year, and I will be sharing some more resources that I create in the next few weeks.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these activities and projects!  They are all free and are coming from amazing blogs and websites!  If I've featured you, feel free to grab a button from the right sidebar, and enjoy!


















Anatomy of a Bird from Lesson Pathways: (lots of information very useful for a teacher)










I may share at any of these parties!

6 comments:

Keitha said...

YAY! Sharing Saturday is back!!! Love all of the bird ideas, too.

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Yes, Keitha!! I'm very excited! Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel@I Heart Crafty Things said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Bird Life Cycle Craft!! I am really excited about all of these awesome activities! I can't wait to try them the next time we learn about birds.

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

You bet, Rachel! I love your Life Cycle Craft! Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie said...

I have a great bird pack as well!

http://3dinosaurs.com/wordpress/index.php/free-bird-pack/

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks for letting us know, Cassie!

I also have my Backyard Bird BINGO available at Teacher's Notebook now for $1.80! (http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/Carla%20Preschool%20Powol%20Packets/backyard-bird-bingo)