Friday, October 19, 2012

Ghost Pancakes (Song & Breakfast)




Ghost Pancakes Song
(from Preschool Powol Packets)
(to the tune of London Bridge):

Ghost pancakes for Halloween,
Halloween,
Halloween,
Ghost pancakes for Halloween,
We love pancakes!!

To make your own Ghost Pancakes, pour the batter in a long, ghosty shape.  Use marshmallows and blueberries for the eyes and powdered sugar or whipped cream for the mouth.  Serve with warm blueberries and powdered sugar!  Yummmm! 


I may share at any of these parties!

Ghost Pancakes (Song & Breakfast)

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

4 comments:

Kirstylee Cassidy said...

These are so fun! I love how simple it is too

Marla said...

Cute pancakes!

Christy said...

How fun! Thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday. I hope we see you again this week.

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, ladies! We had a lot of fun with this one!!

Follow Us

About Us

Welcome! I'm so glad you're visiting! I am a public school teacher turned homeschooling mom who runs a small home daycare. I love to teach, create fun and exciting resources, and share the educational journey that we get to live!

This blog is full of ideas and resources for parents teaching preschoolers! One of my favorite things about blogging is getting to meet you all--be sure to say hi! You can always leave a comment or email me anytime at PreschoolPackets at gmail dot com!

Carla

Advertisment

Like Us

© Preschool Powol Packets All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates