I put this Halloween Preschool Packet together for my Teachers Notebook store. I hope you enjoy it too...check it out here!
16 Pages of fun Halloween learning for preschool and kindergarten!
The 16 pages of activities includes the following:
* B is for Bat (possible play dough mat, tracing board, or let toddlers glue pompoms to the letter)
* Which One is Different?
* What comes next? (patterns: ABAB and AABAAB)
* P is for Pumpkin (possible play dough mat, tracing board, or let toddlers glue pompoms to the letter)
* Circle everything that starts with P.
* How long is it? (measuring)
* Halloween Memory (2 pages)
* Which ghost is the biggest?
* Monster Journey (tracing or cutting--pre-writing)
* Monster Maze (tracing--pre-writing, problem solving)
* Halloween Word Search (letter recognition, matching)
* Trick or Treat Puzzle (4 piece)
Here's a few pages to preview:
You do have to register for a password to use Teachers Notebook before you can download, but the registration is free, and then you can download tons of other free resources! There are also many other resources available for incredibly low prices.
I may share at any of these parties!