Saturday, December 1, 2012

// // 14 comments

Preschool Christmas / Winter Party Linky!!


Preschool Powol Packets


It's a Christmas Party!!  What kinds of Christmas and Winter activities are you doing with your preschoolers?  I'd love to know!!  Grab a cup of hot chocolate and share the fun!!  I'll be featuring your projects on Facebook and Pinterest!!


Party Guidelines (What? Rules?!  It's okay...these are easy!):

1- Link directly to your Christmas and/or Winter post.  Share as many links as you'd like!!

2- Make sure your link is preschool (about 2-5 years old) appropriate!  There are a million possibilities out there--perhaps a recipe you're using with your children or a printable you made for your class or a homeschool day or a Christmas tradition...

3- Optional:  Post the button somewhere on your blog or post...the more the merrier!!  Let's spread the word so everyone can see what cool things you're up to!!

4- Optional:  I'd love to keep in touch with you!  You can follow this blog, leave a comment, join me on Facebook, subscribe, or even just send an email!!

That's it...here we go!! 




I may share at any of these parties!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite to join your linky party! I have linked up and added another great free resource to my blog post since you last seen it. :) You might enjoy it! ;) I am your newest follower.
Leah
Learning 4 Keeps

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I just started a brand new linky today- Share It Saturday & would love to have you come share some of your great ideas1
http://www.teachbesideme.com/2012/12/share-it-saturday-numero-uno.html

Bible Fun For Kids said...

Thanks so much for the invite! I posted a couple of links, and will post a couple more before the party closes!

http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

thanks for the invite! Fun!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Leah, I'm so glad you came over and linked up your posts!!

Karyn, I've already been over there--it looks like a great linky!!

Thanks so much, Debbie!!

The Iowa Farmer's Wife, Yay!! Thanks for coming!!

Amy said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to this wonderful party. I would love for you to add your linky to my LINKY party page.
<a href="http://pounds4pennies.com>Pounds4Penniies Frugal Dallas Blog</a>

Fun Frugal Mommy said...

Great Party. I love all the ideas.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the linky! First time visitor and new follower. Have a great day!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Amy, I'll definitely come over and add it!!

Rebecca, I'm so glad you came by! I can't wait to get to know you better!!

Ann said...

Thank you for stopping by my page and inviting me to link up. There are so many clever ideas here!!

janahowtorunahomedaycare said...

Carla,
I just came across your site and I LOVE IT. It's so great to find sites with quality resources. I'm a past elementary school teacher, homeschool mom and I have my own home daycare. We seem to be on similar paths! I added my blog to your wonderful linky party and I'm hoping I did it correctly because I'm a newbie. I added my email to follow your newsletter, it looks like I could learn a lot from you. Thanks and all the best!
Jana

Sue said...

This is a great site! Thanks for commenting on my blog and for the invite! I already printed out one of the links (Baby Jesus song and more)!

Anonymous said...

Awesome project! I'm going to try it with my 3 and 5 year olds! Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous said...

Awesome project! I'm going to try it with my 3 and 5 year olds! Thanks for the suggestion!