Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Heart Pocket Craft



My kids made these last night and found them stuffed with goodies this morning!  The heart pockets make a great Valentine's craft or just a fun treat to say, "I love you!"

Simply cut out two hearts, hole punch around them, and let the kids decorate the front.  Then the kids can "sew" the heart pocket together using a ribbon or string.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Check out this post for more fun Valentine ideas and {FREE} printables!!


I may share at any of these parties!

Valentine's Heart Pocket Craft

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

4 comments:

Erika said...

Super cute idea! It's like a Valentine's Day Stocking :)

Sugar Aunts said...

That is a cute idea!

willowday said...

I love lacing projects. I think the kids have such a sense of accomplishment with these! Happy Valentine's Day!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, ladies! It was a lot of fun for all of us!

Follow Us

About Us

Welcome! I'm so glad you're visiting! I am a public school teacher turned homeschooling mom who runs a small home daycare. I love to teach, create fun and exciting resources, and share the educational journey that we get to live!

This blog is full of ideas and resources for parents teaching preschoolers! One of my favorite things about blogging is getting to meet you all--be sure to say hi! You can always leave a comment or email me anytime at PreschoolPackets at gmail dot com!

Carla

Advertisment

Like Us

© Preschool Powol Packets All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates