Monday, August 4, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

A New Science Project & How to Get a T. Rex Poster!

Who loves a new science project?  We do!  We do!

I am starting a new project...and it feels epic!

Today's post will be a different than normal.  Almost every other post I've ever put up on Preschool Powol Packets has ideas, activities, recipes, science projects, or printables that you can use--most of them immediately.  Today, I'm asking for a favor.  (Though I'm sharing amazing kid's science ideas too...just keep reading!)




I (Carla, the author of this blog) am starting a new business where I take science themed labs and parties into preschools, day-cares, and parties!  I'm super excited to share something that I'm passionate about with young children in our area!  The first theme I'm making available is Dinosaurs!, partly because I love it and partly because my own kids love it!

I already have many of the things I need for the parties, but there are a lot of start-up costs that I could really use help with.  I've started a campaign on Kickstarter to raise money to cover these initial costs.  Money raised over the initial goal will go towards purchasing supplies for the next theme!

AND I'm making some seriously fun rewards for all sponsors!  Anyone who donates anything will receive a printable poster of Tyrannosaurus Rex...a Cretaceous King!  (Check out the preview above!)  Some of the other fun rewards include magnets, stickers, fossils, and more!  Please check it out HERE, and if you cannot sponsor it, please share it on Facebook or Twitter or anywhere else!  :)

In case you missed it...here's the link!

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!!

And, just because I really cannot put up a whole post without something for you to use immediately for free, I want to share hundreds awesome ideas for kids science with you!  Just click on the image below to go to my Kid's Science Board.  Seriously...hundreds of fabulous ideas!!




I may share at any of these parties!

0 comments: