Thursday, July 2, 2015

// // 2 comments

Super Fun Dinosaur Science Activity!

Today I'm over at Rainy Day Mum sharing a very popular dinosaur science experiment and dinosaur book -- both are fantastic for preschoolers, and even engaged our toddlers and school-aged kiddos!  Click here for all the details!!



While you're there, be sure to check out her other Book-Based Activities and Arts & Crafts for Kids!  I also love her list of 101 Rainy Day Ideas!





I may share at any of these parties!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!





2 comments:

Cerys Parker said...

Thanks for joining me with the series again - it's been a wonderful Dinosaur week :D

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

I loved joining in...it's a fantastic series!! Thanks for hosting!!