This fun and cute fall-themed leaves counting page is great practice for math and developing a concept of one-to-one relationships!
You can use this leaves page with your preschoolers in so many ways! Try...
* Counting each type of leaf and checking off the box when you find 10.
* Collecting leaves and sorting them by colors like the leaves in the page.
* Counting all the leaves on the page.
* Counting by tens.
* Stamping each leaf as you count it.
* Only finding and counting a certain color.
* Collecting leaves and sorting them by shapes like the leaves in the page.
* Cover the leaves with coins as you count them.
* So much more! What would you try?
Click HERE to learn more about HEEP, Hands-on Energetic Easy Preschool Curriculum! I have book-based activities for 52 themes...everything from math and science to reading, letters, emotions, and so much more!!
Amazon Affiliate Links:
I may share at any of these parties!
Never miss another post again! Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox! Sign up here!!