Monday, May 27, 2019

// // Leave a Comment

Preschool STEM - 10 Days of Fun!

Happening Now...



I am very excited to be bringing you 10 days of STEM projects that you can do with your preschoolers in June!

Each day I will share tips, pictures, and fun ideas that will keep your preschoolers engaged and help them develop STEM skills that will provide a foundation for learning for the rest of their lives!

Here is the schedule:

Day 2:   Boats
Day 4:   Box Ramps
Day 6:   Button Board Art
Day 7:   Trains & Magnets
Day 8:   Dinosaur City
Day 9:   Fossil Hunt


Be sure to check back each day (starting on June 4th), because I will link each preschool STEM project to this list above. Then you can just click on each day to see all the details!

You can also join my STEM Activities & Projects for Kids group on Facebook for live encouragement and prizes...yes, I'll have prizes for anyone who wants to join me for a STEM Challenge from June 3-14!


And while you're waiting, you can always check out some of my other STEM posts:


       


In addition, I will be joining several other bloggers who are bringing you a 10 day series that are all designed to make your life easier! You will find curricula, printables, inspiration, and more! Check them out below:





Happy Educating,
Carla


Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!






Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!





0 comments: