Friday, March 2, 2012

// // 1 comment

Seuss Stackers!

Pin It



Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

I've seen a ton of edible Cat in the Hat hats on the internet during the last week and thought I'd add my own version!

These Seuss Stackers are quite the treat: layers of red jello and white mozzarella cheese!  The jello actually sticks to the cheese, so it's pretty easy to assemble.  To make the jello the right size, I poured it on a lid and let it set up in the fridge.  Then, I cut the jello squares and layered it with mozzarella cheese squares! 

The left-over jello and cheese also made some very popular Seuss Stacker Parfaits!  And the best part...it's inspired by Cat in the Hat, and you can enjoy Cat in the Hat snacks any time of the year!

Have you enjoyed your Friday?  It's also Read Across America Day!  Are you celebrating?  I'd love to know!


1 comments:

MiaB said...

this looks cute and yummy!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sharing Saturday. hope to see you again this week.

~MiaB
www.mamamiasheart2heart.com