Saturday, August 25, 2012

// // 9 comments

{FREE} Emergent Reader Mini-Book: Penguin Party


Penguin Party is one of those fun-sized, easy-to-read, easy-to-memorize, little books with engaging pictures that your emergent reader can make and use herself! 
It's also really easy for preschoolers to memorize!

The twelve-word vocabulary is repetitive and rhyming, two helpful tools as your child learns to read.  You can see the entire book in these pictures, but you need to click the links below to get your {FREE} copy!




Prefer black and white?  Click HERE for the same mini-book in BLACK and WHITE.


Do you use mini-books like these?  My daughter loves them, and I'm trying to decide how many to share.  I am planning on a Sharing Saturday post soon with some others I've seen around the web, and if there's much interest I'd be happy to put up more of mine!

9 comments:

Earning-My-Cape said...

My lil' girls love penguins!
Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this adorable little penguin themed project with us at tip toe thru tuesday!

Lauren said...

This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing at our
Pinteresting Party!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, ladies! I love partying with all of you! And the penguins have been very popular with all my kids (2-5 years) the last few weeks!

Deb Chitwood said...

This is great ... thanks so much for sharing it! I pinned your post to my Kids' Winter Activities Board (where I have all my penguin activities) at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/kids-winter-activities/

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Deb, Thanks so much for sharing it! I visited your winter activities board--it's full of fun ideas!

cute and peculiar said...

Hi I found you on MBC. I am really enjoying your blog. Tons of great ideas!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Cute and peculiar, I'm so glad you stopped by!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Julie