Friday, January 2, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Best Kids Activities of 2014!

Today I'm joining with over a hundred other kid bloggers to bring you the best kids activities from 2014!


As you can see, there will be three categories of "best" posts: crafts, education, and parenting!  I would love to share my favorite in each category, but I will limit myself to the best education post here at Preschool Powol Packets from 2014.

In How Preschoolers' Brains Develop, I shared the science behind how young children learn AND some easy, practical, hands-on methods to engage their growing minds!  It's my top Educational Post for 2014!  Click here to read it and see what you think!




Be sure to pop over here to see the other top posts and trends at Preschool Powol Packets during 2014!

And, check out these other top educational, craft, and parenting posts from 2014:

CRAFT POSTS: EDUCATION POSTS: PARENTING POSTS:









I may share at any of these parties!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!





0 comments: