Wednesday, December 31, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Top Preschool Activities from 2014

I have been going through the statistics from this last year for Preschool Powol Packets, and I have learned a lot about what you have been interested in and what you find most useful here at Preschool Powol Packets!  This helps me plan next year's posts to better meet your needs!



 

Today I'm going to share the 10 most popular posts here during 2014, the top 5 science experiments posted in 2014, the top 5 crafts posted in 2014, and our top 5 referrers!

Ready?  We're starting with the top 10 posts in 2014 (pictured above)!

#1:  Elephant Toothpaste


#2: Sparkly Explosion


#3: How to Get Shoes on the Right Feet


#4:  Construction Truck Names


#5:  Awesome Preschool Experiment


#6:  Candy Cane Experiment


#7:  Apple Preschool Experiments


#8:  Fizzing Dinosaur Eggs


#9:  Cool Facts About Painted Lady Butterflies


#10:  {FREE} Arctic Animals Packet


Our science experiments have consistently been popular, and I am super excited to share the top 5 science experiments published in 2014!!  The top two (Awesome Preschool Experiment and Apple Preschool Experiments) were already listed above (in the top 10 preschool posts from 2014), so I won't include them in this list again!  Ready?  Here are the Top 5 Science Experiment Posts from 2014!!



#1:  Love Potions Valentine Science


#2:  Fizzing Shamrocks


#3:  100+ Preschool Science Experiments (pictured)


#4:  Frozen Water Science


#5:  Halloween Science: Ghost Balloons


Our favorite time to do crafts is in conjunction with either a science activity or a reading book.  All five of these top crafts from 2014 were associated with either a science concept or a book!  So, here are your top 5 preschool craft posts from 2014:




#1:  Croaking Frog Craft


#2:  Peek-a-Boo Penguin


#3:  Confetti Suncatchers (pictured)


#4: Football Craft


#5:  Egg Carton Ladybug Craft


And finally, there are some fantastic bloggers who have referred many of you to Preschool Powol Packets.  This blog would not be here without you reading it, and I really appreciate the bloggers who think enough of us to share us with you!  I would love to give a little of that love back, so I am sharing our top 5 referrers from 2014!  Clearly, I am not including sites like Pinterest or Facebook, but real life bloggers that I love and am excited to recommend too!  Do check them out...I think you will love them!!

#1:  Tinkerlab


#2:  Kids Activities Blog


#3:  My Honey's Place


#4:  Skip to My Lou


#5:  Reading Confetti


And that's our 2014 wrap up!  Thank you so much for joining us and please come again next year!!   You are invited to sign up for our Weekly Updates below, which will resume next week and include special preschool goodies like printables and teaching ideas!   And, in the meantime, I always love to hear from you!  Feel free to email me (or leave a comment!) and I will definitely write back!  I'd love to hear any special requests or things you'd like to see next year!



I may share at any of these parties!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!





0 comments: