Today's preschool freebie is all about visual discrimination and ornaments...the perfect free preschool Christmas or holiday printable!
You can use these adorable ornaments in so many ways! Here are a few ideas, or try one of your own!
* Circle the different ornament in each box with a crayon, pencil, paintbrush, etc.
* Stamp the different ornament with stamps or dot markers.
* Cut out the boxes and give one to each child. After they find the different ornament, let them tell you or a friend why it's different.
* Cut out the boxes and use a magnet to cover the different ornament while sticking it to a metal door or fridge.
* Make your own "fingerprint ornaments" with paint on another paper. Let your kiddos find ways to make one different from a group!
Ornament Clipart is by CollaborationCuties and used with permission.
This is the first free printable in a HUGE series of holiday and winter printables that I am offering this month...It's my Christmas present to you! I'll be putting up a new printable every day until Christmas -- you can find them all HERE! They are all a little different -- some are only one page, some are more, some focus on math skills, some focus on reading skills, some are holiday themed, some are Christmas themed, etc! But, they are all FREE and I hope you love them!!
I may share at any of these parties!
Never miss another post again! Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox! Sign up here!!