Friday, June 12, 2020

// // Leave a Comment

Dinosaur Head / Tail Puzzles - Free Preschool Activity

As part of the celebration of my new book A Dinosaur Made Me Sneeze & the annual 10 Days of Tips for Homeschoolers, I am sharing these Dinosaur Head-Tail Puzzles for your preschoolers!!

Dinosaur Puzzles for Preschoolers - Free Preschool Activities

This is the 4th activity in my 10-day Preschool Dinosaur Activities series! Check out the rest HERE (there's also a gift card giveaway in that post--scroll to the bottom for details)!!

This printable activity includes 8 dinosaur "head - tail" puzzles. Well, technically, there are 6 dinosaurs, one flying reptile, and one fish. But I might group them together and call them dinosaurs because it's shorter. ;)

You can play tons of matching games with them!

Try these ideas:

1- Place them all face-up and match them together. Older kids could race with you!

2- Place them all upside down and play memory or matching games with them.

3- Glue the right side of each dinosaur (or flying reptile or fish) to make a file folder matching game.

3- Use each puzzle piece like a card to play games like Old Maid--add in a blank card to work like the "old maid" card!

A Dinosaur Made Me Sneeze Book

The link for the free preschool dinosaur activity is below!

First, I want to share my new book with you! This is my first picture book! It combines silly characters with rock cycle science--it is both fun to read out loud and fun to look at the pictures! I would love to invite YOU to JOIN ME in its first hardcover print run! You can learn more (and see some of the inside pages!) HERE! Let me know if you have any questions--I am SUPER excited about this!! <3 

Aaand...



Happy Educating,
Carla


Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!! 



0 comments: