These Sandpaper Christmas Tree Ornaments give your children a fabulous texture to color on...just make sure they aren't coloring on top of your nicely-finished table!
- sandpaper "squares"
- glue (we used a "cool" hot glue gun, but you can also use Elmer's glue if you don't mind waiting for it to dry)
- nail (to pop a hole in the sandpaper)
1. (In advance!) Roll the sandpaper up into a cone shape, staple it in place, and trim off extra sandpaper.
3. Show them the supplies, and encourage them to create a Christmas tree. We colored the tree with crayons first, and then glued on the buttons and pom poms.
4. Use a nail to pop two holes near the top of the tree. Thread your string through the holes to make a hanger. Or, display the Christmas tree on a counter!
Amazon Affiliate Links:
I may share at any of these parties!