Tuesday, March 28, 2017

// // 1 comment

Awesome Preschool Ocean Theme with Science Experiments, Art Projects, and More

If you're planning an ocean theme for preschoolers, this is the place for you! Actually, you can easily adapt most of these ocean science experiments and activities for older or younger kids too (there are lots of science projects and activities that I've used with kids in kindergarten and 1st grade)!


I know that penguins live in the ocean, and if you're doing an ocean theme, you may want to include penguin activities, but... I'm not including any penguin themed activities here because they are all in the Penguin Theme:


What I am including in this ocean theme are LOADS of activities in the following categories:

Science & STEM
Math
Literacy
Arts & Crafts

These activities include sharks, fish, whales, and so many more ocean animals! They include loads of projects like learning how sharks float, how to make a sand castle, and much more! They are perfect for kindergarten and preschool ocean themes, ocean units for older kids, beach themes, an ocean themed summer camp, or any other ocean and beach type of project! But I'll stop "talking" already and let you just take a look and see what you might like to try!

SCIENCE & STEM OCEAN ACTIVITIES:






  


MATH OCEAN ACTIVITIES:







 




LITERACY OCEAN ACTIVITIES:







OCEAN THEMED ART & CRAFTS:









I hope you have a fantastic ocean theme or unit! I would love to see what you do with ocean activites and science projects -- feel free to send me an email, leave a comment, or stop by my Preschool Powol Packets Facebook page to share your ocean science experiments and activities!!

Happy Educating,
Carla








Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!



I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




1 comments:

essay best said...

Wow, I would love to see pictures of this preschool as I really like the idea of ocean theme. Thank you for sharing it with us