Friday, July 13, 2012

// // 5 comments

Teach Me Tuesday Update

Well, friends, this post is really hard for me to write and, yet, it's exciting too.

Some of you have asked about Teach Me Tuesday this week (and last week).  The short answer is, it's not here.

The long answer is, I have some really exciting news that I can't wait to tell everyone about and it makes my days go by incredibly fast because it makes me so tired that I have to take naps and even go to bed before midnight but it leaves me totally drained and really scatter-brained and very prone to extremely run-on sentences.  And, besides, I'm pretty sure the picture gave it away.  ;)  We're expecting our third child in January!!!

The first trimester is always really hard on me.  I've learned the hard way that if I don't get enough rest I get a complicated pregnancy and delivery...and I don't want another one of those!  My second baby was very un-complicated, but involved much, much more rest.  So, I'm trying to learn my lesson and have another "easy" (ha!) pregnancy.  Unfortunately, all my blogging time used to happen during naps and after the kids went to bed.  Suddenly, that time has disappeared.  Hopefully, it comes back a little at a time.

In the meantime, the biggest bloggy time-consumer I had was the linky party.  It's also been one of my favorite parts of blogging because I've got to know so many amazing ladies and families through it.  Still, there comes a time when reason takes over, and you know it just has to wait.

Waiting is key...I plan on resurrecting the linky party early next year when my time and energy levels begin to resurface!!  I will still put up fun and educational preschool posts and freebies 1-2 times a week...reason only goes so far, and Preschool Powol Packets is here to stay!!  I'm also on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PreschoolPowolPackets) and would love to see you there! 



5 comments:

HannahW said...

Congratulations!!!! I just had my 2nd baby.. Tuesday! Come take a look, if you get time and energy!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, Hannah! I'd love to come over--congrats to you too!!

Keitha said...

Congratulations!!! I will miss Teach Me Tuesday. Make sure you get plenty of rest. I wish an easy pregnancy.

Cynthia Renee' said...

Congratulations! I pray for God to be with you during this exciting time. I look forward to Teach Me Tuesday when you bring it back.

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, Keitha! I'm hoping for an easy pregnancy too!

Thanks, Cynthia! I always appreciate prayers. ;) I miss Teach Me Tuesday already, but the additional time has been important for us.