Thursday, July 25, 2013

// // 8 comments

{FREE!!} Awesome Arctic Animals Preschool Packet

I'm very excited to share my {FREE} Awesome Arctic Animals Preschool Packet with you today!



We've been talking a lot about arctic animals lately (be sure to come by on Monday for a fabulous polar bear experiment!), so I thought I would put this freebie up for you!

This packet is full of activities your preschoolers can do with each other, by themselves, or even with older siblings!  You can print and laminate these pages or use them to create file folder games.  

These activities were lovingly created for my own very active 3-year old, so you will find lots of hands-on manipulative pages, including:

  • Arctic Animals Matching Cards (just print two sets)
  • Arctic Animals Matching Cards with name (you can trace the names or just learn them!)
  • Arctic Animals Head/Tail Puzzle Cards
  • Arctic Animals Pin the First Letter
  • Arctic Animals Number Matching Cards
  • Polar Bear Grid Game

What animals are in this packet?  You will find pictures of a polar bear, caribou, musk ox, arctic hare, narwhal, walrus, snowy owl, and lemur!

You can grab your copy of this {FREE} by clicking HERE.  

I hope you enjoy this freebie!  I would be thrilled (and very grateful!) if you would be willing to share it by linking to this blog post on Facebook, pinterest, or anywhere else!  Please do not upload the file to any other website or server.  Thank you!!

Happy Educating!
Carla

8 comments:

Every Star Is Different said...

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I plan on pinning this for the next time we're studying artic animals, as this usually happens at least once a year. :)

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Mommy, Thank you so much for pinning it and for taking the time to leave a comment! It means a lot to me! I hope you and your family enjoy the packet!

Bible Fun For Kids said...

Love this pack! Pinned it! Thanks for sharing at Family Fun Friday!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Debbie, thanks for pinning...and for hosting Family Fun Friday!

Laura said...

Thanks so much. This is a new theme for me at my new job, so I need to add more ideas.

Deb Chitwood said...

This is great for an Arctic unit study! Thanks so much for sharing it, Carla! I featured your post as the Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest.

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Laura, it sounds like a great theme--I'm glad I can help!

Deb, Thanks so much for sharing it on Facebook and Pinterest! I really appreciate!

NOVA Frugal Family said...

This is super cute. I just sent my husband in to work with some stuff to laminate...wish I found this before then! I also just downloaded your heart cookie. Thanks for the great downloads.