Saturday, March 25, 2017

// // Leave a Comment

My Butterfly Book {FREE}!!

This little butterfly themed book is a perfect minibook for preschoolers, kindergarten, and 1st graders...and it's a free printable download! Grab one for your butterfly theme, insect theme, or just for fun!

I used this book with my preschoolers to review the life cycle of butterflies and vocabulary words like caterpillar, chrysalis, and butterfly. It also provides a chance to practice writing their name (on the cover) and exercise fine motor skills as they color the pages. The text is sparse so it can easily be memorized and "read." I also used it for my older kids as an easy-reader mini book.  :)

The whole little butterfly book is on one page, and I thought the easiest way to show you how to fold it was in a little video:



I hope you love your little butterfly minibook!

And if you're working on a butterfly theme, you should check out these butterfly crafts!


   


And if you're looking for more insect or bug resources, check out these other FREE insect, bug, and spider printables:





Happy Educating,
Carla




Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!






I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




0 comments: