Thursday, May 30, 2013

// // 4 comments

Dinosaur Preschool Packet {3 Day FREEBIE!!}

My Dinosaur Preschool Packet is ready!!  I had hoped to be ready to share it earlier this week when I posted these dinosaur activities for the Poppins Book Nook, but it took a little longer than that.






This file is packed with 40 pages of early math and literacy printable activities!  What kinds of activities?  Check out these collages:







And the best part?  I'm giving it to you for {FREE for 3 days}!!  Make sure you download yours, and then tell your friends!  Click here to go to the file (if you haven't already)!


Also, make sure you get your {FREE} Dinosaur Matching Packet here too!







I may share at any of these parties!

4 comments:

Erin D - The Usual Mayhem said...

Carla, these look AMAZING! I've scheduled a share on my FB page for later this morning....right after I downloaded my own set to make sure I didn't miss it. :) Thanks!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Erin, Thank you SO much for sharing it!! I'm so glad *you* grabbed one too!

Laurena said...

I am looking for this online. Thanks for sharing it, my son would surely love this. Got some stuffs too, you maybe like it. Please click here

Unknown said...

What a cute pack! I am adding it to my buffer to share on social media!

Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Hope to see you linked up again later today!

have a great weekend,
Beth =)