Friday, November 6, 2015

// // Leave a Comment

11 Brain Building Gifts For Kids!




This is the time of year when we all start looking for the perfect gifts for our children, so I've collected 11 of our favorite brain-building toys and games that make wonderful gifts for kids and put them all into an eBay Guide for you!

This guide divides the toys that I'm recommending into five groups: toys that build engineering skills, toys that give children a chance to strengthen problem solving skills, technology-based toys, games, and gifts that encourage exploration and discovery!  While many of the toys can overlap the categories, I think you'll enjoy how I've set it up!  I also include in the guide a little discussion about how children learn and how much our kids like to learn while they play.  The guide also has links to searches for all the toys I mention!

You can see the guide for 11 Brain Building Toys by clicking here!  Go ahead and check it out! Let me know what you think!



I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!






0 comments: