Thursday, November 10, 2016

// // Leave a Comment

FUN Dinosaur Activities for Preschool Dinosaur Theme

Do you have a dinosaur preschool theme coming up? I decided to gather up all of our dinosaur preschool activities, and put them in one spot!


I am dividing them up by type of activity, so there is a heading for dinosaur activities that are primarily preschool literacy activities, math activities, imaginary play, sensory, science/STEM, and products for sale. There is obviously some overlap (for example, almost all the science activities could also be considered sensory activities), but I think think separating them by their focus is the best way to organize them.  :)

We usually do a dinosaur theme every year and often a dinosaur camp every summer. When we do a dinosaur theme, we usually do one or two activities a day, read a dinosaur book each day, and learn about/study dinosaurs every chance we get. We like to talk about the newest discoveries and dinosaur theories while we eat, and play with toy dinosaurs all week. I have a big dinosaur bin that comes out whenever we study dinosaurs and during November (for our annual "Dinovember" celebration)!

I will continue to add to this list as I write about more of our dinosaur activities. We actually have our Dinosaur week coming up next week, so hopefully I'll get a chance to write about a few more of our activities!

So, without any more introduction, here are our preschool dinosaur activities (perfect for a preschool dinosaur theme or unit!)! Just click on the image for all the details:


Dinosaur Literacy Activities:

 

Dinosaur Math Activities:

 

Dinosaur Imaginary Play Activities:


Dinosaur Sensory Activities:

 


Dinosaur Science & STEM Activities:

   

  


Dinosaur Themed Products for Sale:




I would love to hear how your dinosaur theme goes! Feel free to send me an email, leave a comment, or drop by my Preschool Powol Packets page on Facebook!




Happy Educating,
Carla









I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




0 comments: